MVZ ESP Rafael Tinajero Ayala
Diploma in Medicine and Wildlife Management Diploma in Landscape Architecture.
Diploma in Landscape Architecture.
1982-1987 National Autonomous University of Mexico, UNAM FMVZ-1989-1992 Diploma in Landscape Architecture
1992-1994 Degree in Medicine and Wildlife Management
– Particular attention wildlife since 1985.
– Responsible vet pet stores Sears Roebouck- Mexico from 1985 to 1989.
– Adviser at bird show.
– Responsible for private Wildlife collections
– Founding member of “Comite Pro-Animal A.C.” ( Animal welfare asociation) 1992.
-Treasurer, “Comite Pro-Animal A.C”, 1992- 2008.
– Technical Manager of the bird section at the Chapultepec Zoo from 1989 to 1994.
– Head of Departmental Services Unit and Customer Service 1990-1994 Chapultepec Zoo.
– Responsible of the Landscape Architecture for the ecological recovery master plan of the Chapultepec Zoo 1992-1994
– Member of board and treasurer of “Comite Pro-Animal A.C.” 1990-2008
– Teacher in medicine and wildlife management FMVZ UNAM 1993-2008.
– General Director of “Comite Pro-Animal A.C.” for 1993-1998
– Coordinator of the Mexico City, neutering campaigns by “Comite Pro-Animal A.C.” for 1992-1998.
– Responsible technical project “Woodpecker as biological control to screwworm” 1994.
– General Director YUMKA-ZOO 1995-2001. Villahermosa Tabasco
– Program Manager DIF Tabasco State Disability.
– Member of the Board of the Association of Zoos, Breeders and Aquariums in Mexico (AZCARM) 1996-2002. Treasurer.
– Professor of Wildlife management course in Biological Sciences II. División UJAT Tabasco 1998-2001.
– Bioethics Director at the General Direction of Mexico City Zoos 2001.
– Director of the Chapultepec Zoo, DGZCM .2001- 2006.
– Technical and Research Manager DGZCM-GDF 2007-2008
– Zoos Design Consultant, Architecture and Landscape Architecture for Pangea Consultants, Papalote Children’s Museum, Tamatán-Zoo , Desert Museum, Government of Coahuila ́s State and Sinaloa ́s State Government.
– Consultant and advisor for the redevelopment of the Tamatán-Zoo at Cd.VictoriaTamaulipas.
– Consultant and advisor to the Living Desert, the Desert Museum, Saltillo Coahuila.
– Consultant in the development different proyects such as “In the Desert and at the Ranch, The Labyrinth Museum, San
Luis Potosi Papalote Children’s Museum.
– Project Manager Aviary and Herpetarium for Coahuila ́s Government.
– Responsible for landscape architecture for Eagle and Bighorn sheep exhibits at the desert Zone, African Zone and
immersion aviary of the Mexico City, Aragon Zoo.
– NM Consultant office for the Remodel Proyect at Coyote ́s Zoo Mexico City.
– Consultant Architect’s office GDU Shejtnan for renewal plan at Culiacan Zoo 2007-2009.
– Consultant Architect’s office GDU Shejtnan for creating an aviary immersion in the state of Durago 2008.
– Consultant Architect’s office GDU Shejtnan for the proposed interpretive trail Copalita Park in Huatulco watching the exhibition of wild birds in the 2008-2009 region.
– Consultant Architect’s office GDU Shejtnan for Herpetarium project in the State of Durango 2009.
– Project leader Abraham L. Aviary Park Miguel Hidalgo.
– Adviser on African mammals at National Geographic magazine.
– Consultant in the exhibition of live animals in the Exhibition Traces of Life in the Zocalo Capitalino.2009 • Vice-Chairman of Committee for Animal AC 2009 to date
– Director General of “Sólo por Ayudar ” Foundation 2008 to date
– Member of the Board of Animal Welfare of the State of Mexico Gob.
– Project leader Volcano rabbit at the Nevado de Toluca
– Consultant Jaguar Black & White Tiger Foundation. 2014 to date.
Participation in courses and conferences
– Conference of Wild Life Phisiopathology and management , FMVZ UNAM.
– Courses and lectures by the AZCARM
– Animal welfare “Comite Pro-Animal A.C.”
– Conference of parrots and pet birds.
– Conference Wildlife Natural History Museum
– Courses and meetings of the American Association of Zoo Veterinarians.
– Courses at the Faculty of Architecture UNAM Landscape Architecture in Zoos.
– Courses for the IMSS and Health secretary issues relating to the comparative feeding.
– Courses on Disability Down-Syndrome at DIF Tabasco.
– Down Syndrome courses DIF Tabasco State
Publications, participations and presentations
– Adviser and partner for the translation of African mammal ́s articles at National Geographic magazine.
– Collaborator publishing Antartica 1996-2000.
– 1989-1990 Chapultepec Zoo Magazine.
– Participation in TV Programs Eco news and children’s programs in the Department of Wildlife Televisa 1990-1994.
– Responsible for the development of taxonomic records of the bird section of the zoo Chapultepec.1993.
– Responsible for the development of taxonomic records for DGZVS 2001-2008.
– Presentations to the Forum Worth Treatment of Animals. “Comite Pro-Animal A.C.” from -1993.
– Humane treat programs for animals “Comite Pro-Animal A.C.” since 1994.
– Participation in drafting the annexes on animal rights in books enciclomedias Sep 1994 and 2006.
– Program Manager responsible owner of the “Comite Pro-Animal A.C.”.
– National Advisory Council for Animals and Echapam in publishing books of Wildlife.
– Speaker at birds management organized by Zoomar .
– Speaker at international courses UNAM FMVZ